Thursday 15 March 2012


jenni
I was 14 when i lost my virginity, he was my first & last boyfriend because I choose wrong one that was a big mistake of my life.  
We were dating for only a few weeks, I used to go round to his house all the time and we used to kiss, that was all but things got a bit hot and heavy as the night went on, i didn't know deep down whether i was ready or not but i went ahead with it anyway.. so as we go into his bed it wasnt long before he put on a condom and i must admit it really really hurt me...after a while i told him to stop as it was hurting me too much. But could’t lisen me he enjoying that time
Few Days later he told me we should try again but i told him i didn’t want to, i want to wait a bit longer till the next time....shortly after i found out he was sleeping with other girls, i actually thought he loved me and would wait for me..clearly not.
I will never understand why boys cheat on girls, if you're not happy with the person your with, why hurt them and destroy their heart?! Break up with them before you cause them pain...
now I am 19 but still I don’t belive this boys.
So to all the girls out there, make so you're ready and feel comfortable before you do anything, never pressure yourself into something you don’t want to do. That was my mistake. Don’t feel like cause your friends are doing it, you have to do it. Do it because YOU want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment